Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February's End

A list of very slightly inconvenient things to happen to me right before our engagement pictures which are only mildly important:

- I have insomnia for like 5 nights straight which makes me look super beat.
- I break out in various places of my face due to lack of sleep and PMS hormone surge.
- I gain 2 lbs in a week. The first time I've gained ANY weight since I lost weight like 6 months ago.
- I get a haircut and for the first time in a long while I get a haircut that I actually really dislike and feel like I can't work with or hide.

So, basically, my body has conspired against me to give me dark circles beneath my eyes, ugly hair, huge zits, and looking as chubby as ever.

I hope these pictures die and go to hell.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: